Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Bad Weather in Kingsport

Once again...when I logged rain, some hail, and a weird red-orange glow in the air on the evening of 5/22/11, Kingsport had another great big awful storm. It mostly hit the rather posh neighborhood of Colonial Heights, where you don't see too many flimsy trailer houses, but lots of large, substantial brick houses are now without lights. I've not (yet) read reports of anyone wounded or homeless, though.

(Update: There weren't any, but here, just to show that I am listening to the requests of real-world people who ask about books I don't have on a real-world display, is Stephen King's Storm of the Century. Very unlike what was logged in this phenology post! To buy it in aid of this web site, the Paypal link is https://www.paypal.me/PriscillaKingUS/11 .)

No comments:

Post a Comment