Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why Aren't Ghosts Naked?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7883578/why_arent_ghosts_naked.html?cat=9

Good question. My answer would be that hauntings occur in the mind of the haunted. Whether a spirit being outside the haunted individual may or may not be involved, I don't claim to know; I am convinced that the haunting takes place within the individual brain. Because I believe that, if my loved ones are conscious of anything, it's a better world than mine, I don't experience intense senses of their presence as "hauntings" but as "memories." I remember them wearing what they actually wore. Someone who believes that his or her loved ones are still as much attached to him/her as s/he is to them might perceive them wearing what they actually wore, or what the haunted person thinks they should be wearing. Is any of it real? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment