Thursday, September 8, 2011

Donald Pennington Applauds Amazon

It's about time to let the e-mail slide and post a book review, but I think our friends and sponsors at Amazon will appreciate this link:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8367871/lets_hear_it_for_amazoncom_and_those.html?cat=15

How do I, as a bookseller, feel about Amazon? You're asking? Where did you think I'd find all those clean copies of out-of-print books by living writers? I do have access to some awesome real-world sources of well preserved books, e.g. the legendary Friends of the Arlington Library Book Sales. I do recommend shopping in the real world, with cash, whenever possible. And when it's not possible to find what you want, right away, in the real world, for cash...there's this online book source that's growing like the river it was named after.

No comments:

Post a Comment