Monday, September 19, 2011

Foster Socks

First, the news story:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8403671/the_fulfillment_of_a_childs_dream.html?cat=7

Now, if Blair Shanahan were still alive, I might have told her one reason why kids see other kids without socks. Some kids hate socks. My preference, as far back as I can remember, was to keep my feet bare at all times. If forced to wear shoes, at least I could sometimes sneak into a corner and get rid of those nasty socks, whose function, so far as I could see, was to wad up under my sensitive little feet and make standing or walking much more uncomfortable than it needed to be. And as an adult I still tend to wear either socks, or shoes, but not both.

However, every child should have socks...if only to pull off and hide behind the couch. So if you want to buy cotton socks or knit wool socks for kids, this article provides links for doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment