Monday, September 19, 2011

Yikes! What's Going on at Yahoo?

I still receive e-mail through Yahoo. I've also e-mailed a lot of things to myself, while working at a computer center where Yahoo has been running smoothly, for printing out later at a computer center where the Net runs more slowly but the printer works better. Although I've been banned from Associated Content for complaining about the site's failure to deliver payments, I've not had a problem with Yahoo e-mail...yet.

Until today. Now, on what's previously been a reliable computer, Yahoo keeps logging me out every time a new e-mail comes in.

I'd e-mailed book reviews to myself in order to post them here...and now I don't dare post them, until this problem is resolved. It's probably just a random virus, but I'm wary of Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment