Thursday, February 23, 2012

Free Online Course on the U.S. Constitution

When e-mails about this have reached me during the past month or so, my reaction has been "Aaack." I'm trying to read these bills, become educated about things that were new to me before I started reading bills and realized how important they were to our legislature...I'm spending more time online than my eyes can really stand for much longer...I can't sign up for anything else now...and so on.

But some of you can sign up for an online course. I probably will sign up, in March. So, click here if you'd like to join an online undergraduate-level class studying the U.S. Constitution, free of charge.

https://www.hillsdaleoffer.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=13&custom_16=OCC&custom_31=HIP7NARW&custom_32=E007P

You know there have to be some benefits in taking the course at the same time others are. The chat, the networking...those benefits aren't available to me, but you may enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment