Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Silliest Spam Award: "Ayesha Gaddafi"

This e-mail is priceless. I don't think the spammer seriously wanted any information; I think s/he wanted to be recognized with a "Silliest Spam Award." And I'm sure you'll agree that this piece of spam deserves such an award...

Good Day to you
I am Miss.Ayesha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.
I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.
If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account.
Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for details of
the project.
1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession
Best Regard,
Miss.Ayesha Gaddafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment