Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Even in a Virtual March, Tall People Aaaalways...

Even in a virtual march, some taller person aaaalllllways stands in front of me. Check it out:

http://www.virtualbootsontheground.com/#map

My virtual marcher has a dark ponytail and a red shirt, and a few pixels of the shirt show behind that blonde virtual marcher who's standing right in front of me on the circle.

Oh, well...I guess she donated some money to the Veterans Center. Somehow that's more fair than the real-life situation, where I'm not even all that short, and the person who's not necessarily even all that tall may not have made any kind of contribution!

Gentle Readers, it costs absolutely nothing to add a cartoon representing you to the crowd scene and add your name to the list of well-wishers. Go ahead! Pack'em in there! Crowd the blonde and me out of view!

And if you have e-money to spare (apart from, of course, supporting this site), you may want to check out the Veterans Center as a potential beneficiary.

No comments:

Post a Comment