Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jesse Jackson Junior Told Us He Was Sick

Somewhere in North America, there's said to be a tombstone on which are engraved the words "I told you I was sick!"

Well, no need to wait for the tombstone; doctors at the Mayo Clinic have confirmed that Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr., has a genuine physical illness, not the insanity or drug/alcohol issues his political adversaries might prefer to report. Madeleine Morgenstern reports:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/jesse-jackson-jr-is-being-treated-for-depression-at-the-mayor-clinic/

And much as I want my Congressman to oppose him on various key issues, e.g. Obamacare, I hope everyone in Washington joins this web site in wishing Congressman Jackson a prompt and complete recovery. (And, if we want to be adversarial, a happy transition to a less stressful private-sector job.)

No comments:

Post a Comment