Friday, August 3, 2012

Federal Spending and Recessions: The History

Perry Willis shares a succinct historical summary of federal spending and recessions, with graphs:

http://www.downsizedc.org/blog/does-increased-federal-spending-shorten-recessions

This article was apparently meant to pop up after I'd responded to a poll using new software, but the new software doesn't work at all for this computer. Anyway, after reading the article, I'd like to recommend that lots of readers check it out. Perry Willis would like to hear from readers (via e-mail), and all he'd hear from me about this is a predictable "Amen!" from the choir.

Left-wingers, I know a few dozen of you regularly lurk on this site specifically because you don't agree with me. The computer tracks this kind of thing. Because I post material that opposes certain specific ideas, I have regular readers at the Political Action Committees I directly oppose. You are welcome here; I read Extreme Left stuff too. I suspect your insights would be especially useful to Perry Willis.

No comments:

Post a Comment