Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Glenn Beck Tackles Agenda 21 (Update)

Tongue in cheek (he is an entertainer after all), Glenn Beck and his seriously skilled research term have introduced a new book titled Agenda 21. Co-authored by Harriet Parke, it's a serious investigation of the extent to which an officially long-discarded U.N. "agenda sheet" is still reflected in current U.N. policies and activities...not news to regular readers, but haven't you just been waiting for a book full of fresh facts and clickable links? Jason Howerton reports:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-finally-reveals-the-reason-for-those-agenda-21-ads-on-blaze-tv-for-real/

Howerton said Booksamillion was offering Agenda 21 online "for half price today only." That was yesterday, 11/13/12, so I checked the link again. As of 11/14/12, the regular retail price is $26 and Booksamillion will sell you a copy online today for $15.

Update: Here's a flash review from Karen Bracken, edited for format only:

"Well I broke down and purchased a copy of Agenda 21 by Harriet Parke and Glenn Beck. All I can say is I am VERY happy I did. This is an excellent book and has a ton of facts in the back of the book. While I love Rosa Koire and her work I was sadly disappointed to see that no credit was given to the pioneers that have dedicated most of their adult life to fighting Agenda 21. Henry Lamb, Tom DeWeese, Dr. Michael Coffman, Michael Shaw, Michael Chapman. But SO SO grateful for this book. I really don't care why he put out the book. I really don't care if people think he is an opportunist. I am glad this book was written. I am glad people are talking about this subject.

Please go to Target and get several copies. Christmas Gift Idea: Give them to your children, grandchildren, people that you know like to read but you have been unable to break through to them about what is going on. The book retails for $26.00 but I got it at Target for $18 + 30% off."

No comments:

Post a Comment