Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tennessee Against Common Core Conference Call

COMMON CORE CONFERENCE CALL

R E M I N D E R!!!



PLEASE JOIN TENNESSEE AGAINST COMMON CORE (www.tnacc.net) AS WE HOST A CONFERENCE CALL ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2013 WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS JAMIE GASS FROM PIONEER INSTITUTE AND JOY PULLMAN FROM HEARTLAND INSTITUTE.

Our guest speakers will discuss Common Core for the first hour of the call.

Due to technical limitations the call will not be open for questions BUT if you send me a question via email I will be allowed to take up to 30 minutes to ask the experts your questions.  If I use your question I will use your first name and state only.  If you live outside the state of Tennessee please let me know your state.  My email address is:   karen.bracken@reagan.com PLEASE enter:   CC CONFERENCE CALL in the SUBJECT of your email.


Please feel free to share this information and encourage everyone you know to attend our call.  Be sure to invite your state Representative and Senator to attend our call.

Please see attached flyer for call in details:   FLYER
 
Our mailing address is:
Tennessee Against Common Core
231 Bob White Drive
Ocoee, TN 37361

No comments:

Post a Comment