Monday, December 7, 2015

Tim Kaine on GMO Labels

From U.S. Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA). Virginians who've signed the various petitions through which the people demand that, if GMO food is sold, it should at least be labelled, have probably received similar e-mails:

"Thank you for writing to me about genetically-engineered foods again.
Your willingness to voice your thoughts on the matters that are important to you is helpful. I value input from my Virginia constituents.
As we continue to discuss and debate the many significant challenges facing our Commonwealth and country, I hope that you will continue to contact me with your thoughts. This helps me understand my constituents better, and ultimately strengthens our democracy.
Thank you again for following-up with me."

[nice signature graphic]

No comments:

Post a Comment