Friday, February 24, 2017

February 24 Keywords

Full day online...my health, and local public health, are discussed in the full-length post also. I spent far too much time looking things up and didn't get through the backlog of e-mail, the blog feed, the LJ friends page, Google +, Twitter...I did write this week's sponsors-only post for Patreon, though. I've also written some writing contest entries and I hope that over the weekend I'll find the energy to upload them to the appropriate places. Anyway, here are the keywords from the Link Log you missed:

immune system
censorship
Canada Free Press
Google
Facebook
Twitter
Ben Broussard
Silence by Shusaku Endo (Why didn't Amazon link to the whole line? No idea.)
Tom Woods
Yougov
Mao
Stalin
Castro
Khomeini
Franco
education
twentieth century history
Lenin
Che Guevara
homeschooling
U.S. Representative Maxine Waters
food service job
jobs for teenagers
busboy
busser
Alan Colmes dies
Little Golden Book Encyclopedias
Al Gore
science
atmosphere
global warming

No comments:

Post a Comment