Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14 Keywords

Although I'm feeling healthy and cheerful again, this has not exactly been my day. The cell phone's alarm function failed to wake me in time for the time change, both of the people to whom I talked this morning annoyed me intensely, then when I was taking the computer out of the storage building snow started to fall...Here are the links to use to see what I read today, and keep me posting for the rest of the week. Use them. I really did stretch $30 (from real-world sales of knitted hats) out to cover meals, including coffee and road food on the days when I was online, for eleven, count them, eleven days...but now I'm down to pocket change again. Unless I make a real-world sale on the way home, I won't be back.

To sponsor what you've already seen:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4923804

To order something different:

https://www.fiverr.com/priscillaking

Animals 

chickens
Change.org
Subway
weasels
health
book
Two of a Kind by Celesta Thiessen
Twitter
Dave Barry
Social Security
Mario Pei
words
English language
fun facts
Canada
daylight saving time
Mary and John McDougall
California
spa vacation
Jim Geraghty
Madonna

film clip
Lloyd Marcus

U.S. Representative Morgan Griffith
U.S. Senator Rand Paul
Obamacare replacement
Popvox link
pretty purple flowers of spring
crocus
violet blossoms
vincas

Scott Adams
global warming theory
local warming facts
Nazanin Ratcliffe is still behind bars
#FreeNazanin

No comments:

Post a Comment