Monday, August 8, 2011

Video: Are Statins Safe?

Barton Publishing has finally brought out a video called "The Great Blood Pressure Hoax." Unfortunately, my eyes aren't up to watching a video on a computer, so I'm not watching it, nor am I asking you to. I am asking you to help demand that Barton Publishing publish the facts they've gathered in a nice, printable, eye-friendly text format.

I know statin drugs can make people much sicker than they were, because I watched them have horrific effects on a friend. I've been waiting for more documentation on this effect for a few years...but, as with the appalling side effects of popular antidepressants, and the much more mundane but still very unpleasant effects of good ol' aspirin, and other chemicals Big Pharma wants people to pop every morning as if they were vitamin supplements, information about side effects has been much more effectively suppressed than, say, information about the side effects of vitamin supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment