Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lee Hansen makes cents

Okay, lame pun...imagine me e-ducking from a barrage of things e-thrown at me...Lee Hansen is an e-friend who still writes for Associated Content. Last spring I posted an article that mentioned that, while others were complaining that their AC page views (and royalty payments) were dropping, my page views were in fact going up and AC was cheating me out of page-view payments. Yahoo/AC deemed this "hateful" and won't let me send e-messages to e-friends who still publish there, which is what I call really hateful.

Anyway, Lee Hansen writes a lot of articles about events in Missouri, but once or twice a week she writes something for the whole world to read. This article is typical:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8373209/this_is_not_chump_change.html?cat=3

It's about a way we math-challenged types can save petty cash for times of need, and it works for me. I mean to say, last week this was how I bought my groceries. (That's what that "support" button is there for, dear readers. Feed the half-starved writer, please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment