Monday, July 25, 2011

Yet Another Flaw in Obamacare

My Congressman (at the time) opposed Obamacare because it actually cuts benefits that have already been allocated to people with confirmed disabilities.

I opposed it because I don't gamble, don't buy into insurance schemes, and don't want to be fined for practicing my religion (which frowns on gambling).
Now, because of my opposition to Obamacare, I'm getting e-mail from these people: http://www.nrtw.org/. They say that, hidden in the mess of jargon in Obamacare, there's also a concession to Big Unions that would force people who care for their disabled relatives to become "employees" of organizations that would gouge union dues out of these people.

Clearly, there are lots of reasons to repeal Obamacare...and consider forced limitations on the size and complexity of any new legislation, so that abominations like Obamacare can't slip through Congress again.

No comments:

Post a Comment