Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What's Library Thing?

Library Thing sounds like a book collector's dream...I'm not sure how it works. I actually signed up in hopes of receiving review copies of new books.

If anybody from Library Thing has followed me over here...what's the point of the "My Books" page?

Brag about all the books I've read that are not Books You Can Buy From Me in real life, although I'd be delighted to track'em down online and bring them into the system, if anybody wants to buy them as secondhand books and make payments to the authors?

Or try to do a quick index of the Books You Can Buy From Me for which I've not posted book reviews, yet, but which have been available (or have already been sold) in real life?

Or...what do youall use Library Thing for, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment