Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Calling Californians Who Like to Talk on the Phone

When this e-mail came in, my first thought was "Wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole." I hate when my phone rings, and I frantically scramble to pick it up thinking it's a call I actually need, and it's some stranger--or worse yet a tape recording--trying to tell me how to vote. This is so not a way my brain processes political information.

However, people make these calls because some people actually like to get a call from a charming person who wants to discuss an issue in depth. Maybe you're one of them. Maybe you know some of them. Maybe you can connect with others who like to talk on the phone in California.

If so, this call for callers may be for you:

http://www.carighttoknow.org/phone_bank?utm_campaign=phone_bank_ask

No comments:

Post a Comment