Monday, November 26, 2012

She Didn't Raise a Soldier, but a Terrorist

I put on my Names Maven hat and read Sharona Schwartz's article. Big disappointment; she only found one newly trendy name to explain to me. The kicker is the video below, where a Lebanese mother is apparently buckling a "suicide belt" around a little boy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-a-few-of-the-killer-names-parents-in-gaza-are-giving-their-babies/

"No," commented a skeptical reader, "that's the neighbor's kid." I could be more cynical and say I suspect it's some sort of Halloween costume made of cardboard, but is that an image to publish if you want others to sympathize with your cause? ??? Muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol or use any drugs Muhammad knew about (except coffee, which he didn't consider a drug), but there are drugs not mentioned in the Koran that some Muslims use heavily. I wonder which one this poor woman has been using?

No comments:

Post a Comment