This web site's reading list is not updating this morning. I hope this is temporary--that errors in the reading list are being repaired, so that it shows all new posts in chronological order again.
Meanwhile, here are the latest posts at each blog I follow via Blogspot, if the latest post was posted during the year 2026. (What a lot of blogs have gone inactive and are lingering on the reading list in the hope that they will become active again.)
https://alicewalkersgarden.com/ (There's an obituary post for Gloria Steinem, but it doesn't seem to have been indexed by date yet.)
https://howtomeowinyiddish.blogspot.com/2026/09/just-note-from-ralph-himself.html (Chapter from volume 4 of an ongoing story series. The best memes and music links will appear in the comments over the day.)
https://lydiaschoch.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-books-set-near-where-i-live/ (Yes, of course there'll be a post on that topic here.)
https://www.michaelmoore.com/p/live-with-michael-moore-his-first (No, the blogroll hasn't been displaying his posts properly lately. With non-Blogspot blogs the default assumption is that Blogspot fails to catch their posts, rather than that anyone's censoring any views.)
https://notesfromtheuk.com/2026/09/04/the-right-to-vote-in-19th-century-britain/ (Do not read while eating or drinking.)
https://ntlconsulting.blogspot.com/ (Last updated in March.)
https://problogger.com/jobs/ (The blog section hasn't been updated in this calendar year and was recycling/updating old posts before 2020, but the jobs section was updated...in August, two whole jobs, no doubt two thousand applications.)
https://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2024/01/30/help-google-has-locked-me-out-of-my-gmail-account/ (I think something fishy is going on with this site. I've seen content from her in this year but the last post showing at the site, today, is from 2024. She's not an agitator; she's a clearheaded constitutional scholar who warned me about the hazards of something I was about to support, in July. So lemmecheck...Gmail opened for me. I've only ever used it for Quora, and don't often use Quora. I deleted a Quora query of no interest to me; no problem. Gmail then asked me to add a recovery e-mail address, which seemed reasonable given that the original one I used was held up for ransom by Yahoo in 2020. I started to add one. Gmail asked for the password. I didn't remember the password. I don't know whether Gmail will work for me again. Nor do I know whether the reason why it worked for me is simply that I was signed into Google. Wordpress is a whole different kettle of worms.)
https://thebookofbarkley.blogspot.com/2026/08/this-world-was-never-meant-for-one-as.html (Warning: dog obituary.)
https://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/2026/09/winding-down-time.html (There's a more recent post; its title uses a phrase this site doesn't use. It's not a bad post. It has the original "Happiness is a warm puppy" cartoon in it.)
https://dsnake1.blogspot.com/ (Warning: There may still be some problems with Blogspots updated from Singapore. I trust Dsnake1 but I have observed assorted cybernasties interfering with his blog. Like today.)
https://vincestaten.blogspot.com/ (Top post still features an old drawing of Dolly Parton with what may have been her own, fair but no longer truly blonde, hair in a beehive. Linked here before.)
No comments:
Post a Comment