Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Allen West's Book

From Allen West:

"This evening, I previewed my book, Guardian of the Republic on Fox News during On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.

In Guardian of the Republic, I share my experiences as the father of two daughters, a soldier leading men into battle, and a member of Congress during one of the most politcally polarized eras in American history. I hope that readers can learn from my successes and failures, and more importantly, that the next generation of conservative leaders is inspired by my story.


Although the book will not be released for a few months, there will be opportunities to participate in advance sales, purchase autographed copies, and receive other special offers. If you want my team to keep you informed about these opportunities as they become available and other important information about the book, please sign up here.

Steadfast and loyal,
Allen West "

One for my Amazon Wish List...

No comments:

Post a Comment