Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mark Warner's Accomplishments

From U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-VA)...the survey is for Virginians only of course.

"
As Congress begins its new session, I want to share some of the highlights from the past year and get your input on what you want to see me working on in 2019. Over the past year, we’ve made progress on strengthening Virginia’s economy, combatting the opioid epidemic, and supporting our national defense. I’ve shared a partial list of some of the successes of the past year below.
While I’m proud of the progress we’ve made in the past year, I also recognize we’re facing some challenging times as a country. I’m writing you in the midst of a disastrous, pointless government shutdown that has thrown the lives of thousands of Virginians into chaos. I’ve set up a special page on my website with updates on my work to end the shutdown and resources for federal workers and contractors affected by it. I remain committed to ending this unnecessary shutdown and making sure the workers impacted by it are made whole.
But right now, I want to hear from you. What would you like to see me work on in the coming year? I’ve prepared a brief survey for you to share your thoughts, and I hope you’ll take a moment to let me know what’s on your mind.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Sign up for Sen. Warner's newsletter & teletownhalls

2018 Accomplishments

The President signed into law several bills I sponsored or co-authored:
As Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee:
Working with Senator Kaine, we had success on a number of Virginia priorities, including:
703 Hart Senate Office Building.
Washington, D.C. 20510
Tel: (202) 224-2023
"

No comments:

Post a Comment