Friday, March 3, 2023

Status Update: End of a Week I Hope Never to Repeat

Let's just say that this week had lots of things I don't like in it: business meetings, one with a storekeeper who didn't want to display the beautiful new books I have for sale, and bad news about old friends, and sexual harassment (yes, seriously, at my age), and spending time trying to sell stuff and not succeeding, and chasing a phone-free acquaintance ten miles and not catching up with person, and being cutesipated by somebody else's probably illegitimate and certainly ill-brought-up child, and then to cap it all off, as I came home to crash at the end of the Friday, the Professional Bad Neighbor got up and drove past. A Professional Bad Neighbor is much improved by any kind of virus that keeps him at home.

I intended to post something else in addition to a book review today, here, as well as sharing a butterfly post with another blog...


...but, having formed a habit of sleeping in the afternoon due to staying up at night to watch for the Professional Bad Neighbor, I fell asleep. Now it's time to unplug for 24 hours. 

Today's post will appear tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment