Friday, April 21, 2023

Status Update: Where Are Today's Posts?

Believe it or not, I wrote a post for today. It was going to be a Petfinder post. It was going to lead from current (human) events to cats, with pictures of unbearably cute kittens.

I wrote it, and then I thought, "This is heavy going for people who aren't political, don't think of bad news as problems to solve, and just want to look at cute fluffy kittycats."

While giving this matter further deliberation I got involved in a hack writing job, went into town to do errands, and forgot to pick the photogenic fluffballs.

Petfinder is automated, so the kittycats will appear tomorrow evening when I come back online. 

Meanwhile, Gentle Readers, please feel free to weigh in...The topic was what it means, politically, when social workers literally let people get away with murder while adhering to the letter of the law. The news stories cited were about murders. Do youall think that that's too heavy a topic to introduce into an article that's meant to lead up to kitten pictures? 

Offline for 24 hours...see y'all tomorrow evening...

1 comment:

  1. I hope the political writers don't down the Social Workers, My wife was one for the 25 years she worked. She really gets down on the preachers who badmouth them, as do I when they badmouth the Professors. I'll change churches if mine does that again.
    The don't know, they say what makes good politics. Like the "Woke" and the "Conservative", they don't have a meaning for them but they get votes (some).
    ..

    ReplyDelete