Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Status Update: Glyphosate, Fourth Major Poisoning This Year

This may get bad, Gentle Readers. I intend to try to finish the hack writing job I have open on the computer; if I don't, I want you to know why.

Twitter string:



I am not feeling good. Not too sick to work, so far--but not good.

I woke up this morning feeling very good. I was especially chuffed by the damages awarded to the poor slob who'd developed cancer, and arguably deserved it, by poisoning California schoolchildren with glyphosate for years.

I've never blacked out in a public place yet; there's a first time for everything, so if I do go into a deep "sleep" in the cafe, people should know that it's part of the reaction that, as a celiac, I don't have to wheat itself but do have to glyphosate poisoning. Lasts through one or two normal sleep cycles, after which I'll wake up sick but not disabled. Hospital wouldn't be able to help but, if anybody happens to be at a pharmacy that sells charcoal, I am running low on that at home.

Fiskars Ergo Trowel, 384220-1001
Got weeds? The solution is so cheap Amazon will prod you to buy something else to make it worth the cost of shipping. Good brand, long life expectancy. Warmly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment