Friday, November 11, 2022

How to Post Something Without Dumping a Grump on You

Well I'm feeling very grumpy. It's a serious problem. I'm sitting at the computer thinking "No, I don't want to do this. No, I don't want to do that. What I want to do is sleep through as much of this reaction as possible." 

I have a Professional Bad Neighbor who has wasted a lot of glyphosate on some land he's never tried to farm or landscape, just trying to make me want to sell out cheap. Before that he spent years leaving dead animals where his own deceased wife's nephew would have to drive over them. Anyway he sprayed "Roundup," with its distinctive patented scent, somewhere directly upwind of me about 5 p.m., just before leaving. 

So I am feeling grumpy about my own ideas, and about my own laptop, and about the weather forecast of "rain coming" that didn't arrive fast enough. Obviously you don't need to share my thoughts.

So here, in solidarity with Jeanie the Marmelade Gypsy's Human, is a link to a concert by John McCutcheon, who lived in Gate City for a few years. I'm managing to feel grumpy about that--who is that white-haired grandpa on the screen, and where is the skinny redhead who used to entertain the tots at the town library? but afaik everybody likes McCutcheon's performances. He's recorded about one album per year, for a total of 43 albums. I have all the ones that came out first as LP's; a few songs here were new to me. Enjoy.


(Visit themarmeladegypsy.blogspot.com/2022/11/10/ for Jeanie's comments on a McCutcheon concert.)

No comments:

Post a Comment