Sunday, September 3, 2023

Web Log for 9.1.23 to 9.2.23

It's not yet recognized as a crime, though it's supposedly "discouraged," to spray glyphosate right on beans to dry them out faster. Ate some cheap off-brand lima beans sold at a huge discount at Price Less, last night. My whole mouth is inflamed--like mumps, only moreso. While I wait for the effects of that major mistake to pass down through the rest of my body over the next two or three days, a few links...

Art

Fair use of "Lost," by Karina Marchant, in the current issue of Lunch Ticket magazine, which is published by Antioch University and is about as good as most college litmags. 


I like the colors, and the longer I looked at the picture the more it reminded me of the freshman experience. Cheers (and condolences) to all freshmen Out There...

Temporary link: ;https://lunchticket.org/

Funny Things 

Might work with some cats, some days...


Phenology 

Weird weather on the Pacific coast...


Poems 

If you follow the poet's links back to the DVerse prompt, you'll find some history of the quirky medieval-puzzle-game form in which the poem is written...

No comments:

Post a Comment