Saturday, May 20, 2023

Icymi Tweets

In case you missed these...


This is a tweet not a notification. I'm sure did not authorize SPAMMING my Notifications w tweets, .
Quote Tweet
Glenn Beck
@glennbeck
We need YOU to flood the phone lines and email inboxes of every prosecutor or attorney general with the power to prosecute these crimes. The only way these officials will take action is if the pressure in their own local community becomes so great they can no longer ignore us.… Show more
Embedded video
1:25
This is a tweet not a notification. I know is not SPAMMING my notifications page w tweets, .
Quote Tweet
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
Which member of Congress did that? I'd like to donate to their next campaign. twitter.com/AdamSchiff/sta…
Will you sign the petition demanding that Mohammed bin Salman free my dad Salman Alodah who is facing a death sentence in Saudi Arabia for sarcasm?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment