Monday, September 14, 2026

Web Log for 9.11-13.26

Sigh. The blogroll is still not working. Google has made itself really annoying all weekend...in order to sneak "Gemini" back onto my screen and add lots of new ways corporate sites can violate people's privacy, but not to fix the blogroll. Feh. 

Hunger in America 


Found on the Mirror. Lens traces it to the Minnesota Star-Tribune.

Music 

Jamie O'Neil.


Kurt Elling.


Steve Earle.


Conway Twitty.


Jack Williams.


SheDaisy.


Darius Rucker. (Religious content.)


K.C. and the Sunshine Band.


Barbra Streisand.


Roy Rogers.



Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. 


Unknown parody remake of "Kung Fu Fighting."


Jim Reeves (recording embedded in blog post).


Alan Jackson. (Several people posted this. I thought "25 years...The Nephews might want to know," and made a post here about where I was and what I lost.)


Gunhild Carling.


Someone with the screen name "Maggie the Afterlove Voice."


Someone in India who wanted to be videotaped by a tourist who couldn't spell his name, so the video is titled "Funny Guy in India." 


Willie Nelson.


Kentucky Headhunters.


Johnny Cash.


Politics 


Found on the Mirror. (The face is a generic well-preserved face of course, but the hair could be mine. I don't think I know the cartoonist, so can only guess that the cartoonist knows someone else with very similar hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment