Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Book Review; Sunrise Cafe the Beginning

I may or may not get these book reviews back onto a regular schedule, depending on whether or not I can continue using the Internet regularly...I will try to read and review as many as possible of the e-books I have.

Title: Sunrise Cafe: the Beginning

Author: Miranda Stone

Date: 2025

Quote: "Sunrise Cafe serves the best coffee in Clearwater."

Sunrise Cafe is the scene of a series of sweet Florida-vacation romances. This is the prequel. Crissy, the server, watches new friends Blair (female) and Owen (male) become friends with each other, fall in love, and decide to stay in Clearwater, which is a real town on the Gulf Coast, not as watercolor-painting pretty as the stories about it are, but pretty enough (if you're not allergic to Florida). No quarrels, no worries except what becomes of the careers she's started further north and he's started further south, some kissing but nothing likely to embarrass readers if children find the book. 

Recommended to all who want a sweet summertime romantic fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment