Tuesday, December 30, 2014

YouGov Paid Off at Last!

When the promised gift card from YouGov didn't arrive in the mail, I began to wonder whether this site was just another scam...but it's not.


The card arrived on December 23. I wouldn't have believed this was even possible, but yes, I did get to Michaels in time to trade it for yarn, and get that yarn home in time to start knitting the projects I'd promised someone...and, because they were simple projects, I even had'em done on Christmas Day!


(This post will be updated with photos of the projects.)


If you too would like to receive gift cards in exchange for filling out lots of boring, but browser-safe, surveys about shopping, use this link to join YouGov:


https://today.yougov.com/refer/brglBv6yISldXGeAQbYXBg/

No comments:

Post a Comment