Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Tomorrow: Kaine Connects in Duffield

This is the first time I've actually opened my own web site all week, Gentle Readers, as distinct from scheduling the daily book post. It's practically impossible to use my e-mail on this computer, the Sickly Snail; Yahoo's latest bells and whistles freeze this computer for a minute or more between every single blasted mouse click. So, with due apologies, some other correspondents' content will show up when I'm at a more functional computer. Due to the timing, this note from Senator Tim Kaine needs to show up now--should've been posted on Monday, if I'd been here on Monday.

From U.S. Senator Tim Kaine: 

"

As Senator, I want to ensure that my staff and constituent services are as accessible as possible to all Virginians. That's why we hold "Kaine Connects" office hours across the Commonwealth so you can meet with members of my staff, ask questions and get assistance in your hometown.

On Thursday, June 25, a member of my staff will host Kaine Connects office hours at the LENOWISCO Planning District Commission in Duffield. My staff will be available from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. I encourage you to make an appointment by clicking here for the point of contact, but you are always welcome to stop by.

LENOWISCO Planning District Commission
372 Technology Trail Ln Suite 101
Duffield, VA 24244

For more information on upcoming Kaine Connects, click here.

Sincerely,

Senator Tim Kaine "

No comments:

Post a Comment