Friday, June 19, 2015

Publius Huldah Live in Lebanon, Tennessee

Unfortunately Lebanon, Tennessee, is a much longer drive from where I am than Lebanon, Virginia. Here's Publius Huldah's invitation to a debate:


"
To my Friends in Tennessee: Do come! I would love to see you again or meet you.
Date:  Monday June 22, 2015 in Lebanon, Tennessee  at 7:00 p.m. Central Time
Host: Wilson County Tea Party
Location: The Schoolhouse, Building G, at the Ward Ag Center, 945 East Baddour Parkway, Lebanon, TN.
See Face Book page HERE
Wilson County Tea Party Website is HERE
Come and see why COS doesn't want you to hear me speak or read my papers! 
To COS operatives & groupies: If you come and snip at me, I will show you how a Cold War Warrior (and womanly woman) with brains, knowledge, moral character, and a quick wit, fights."

No comments:

Post a Comment