Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tim Kaine in Shenandoah National Park

It's always pleasant to find points of agreement. With this e-mail from the office of U.S. Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA), this web site completely agrees:

"This week is National Park Week, which means it’s free to visit parks across the country! Help celebrate the 100th birthday of the National Park Service (NPS) by finding your park!
Last week, I hiked to the summit of Stony Man Trail in Shenandoah National Park to kick off my celebration of the NPS Centennial and highlight the importance of maintaining parks for future generations. There is natural beauty wherever you look in Virginia and I’m encouraging everyone across the Commonwealth to send me their National Park photos on Twitter using #VAisforNPSLovers. I’ll retweet my favorites!
Sincerely,
Signature of Senator Tim Kaine
Senator Tim Kaine
"

No comments:

Post a Comment