Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Do You Like or Dislike True Crime?

This week's Long And Short Reviews question is whether reviewers like or dislike true crime stories, and why. 

I've researched a few true crime stories. Sometimes it's interesting to get at the facts of the case. Sometimes it's merely disgusting. 

I postponed linking this one in order to find out what others said. Results were evenly divided with a strong yes, a strong no, and qualified answers, but I do recommend everyone read the "no" answer:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree. I enjoy the facts and I enjoy a satisfying conclusion, but sometimes it is a bit gruesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair...I think "Unsolved Mysteries" TV shows can help solve some cases, but they don't give the satisfaction of closure that a good detective story provides.

    ReplyDelete