Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mark Warner on Obamazoning

U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-VA) replied to a petition I signed several weeks ago. I'm sure everyone who signed the petition has seen this letter:

"Thank you for contacting me regarding the Local Zoning Decisions Protection Act of 2015 (S.1909). I appreciate the benefit of your views on this important issue.

As you know, on July 30, 2015, this legislation was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) and referred to the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Should the Senate consider this legislation or similar proposals in the future, I will certainly keep your thoughts in mind.
Again, thank you for contacting me. For further information or to sign up for my newsletter please visit my website at http://www.warner.senate.gov .
Sincerely,
MARK R. WARNER
United States Senator "

No comments:

Post a Comment