Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tim Kaine's Staff Live in Dungannon

During offline periods, I have fun, but I miss a lot of the news. Can youall believe I'm just now reading about the Orlando disaster? Yes. Anyway, this e-mail from the office of Senator Kaine came in just after I logged off last week. Those who want to talk to his staff face to face may still have time to drive to Dungannon now.

"
As Senator, I want to ensure that my staff and constituent services are as accessible as possible to all Virginians. That's why we hold "Kaine Connects" office hours across the Commonwealth so you can meet one-on-one with members of my staff, ask questions and get assistance on issues of concern in your hometown.
On Tuesday, June 14, 2016, my staff will host Kaine Connects office hours at the Old Depot in Dungannon. My staff will be available from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. I encourage you to RSVP by clicking here for the point of contact, but walk in appointments are also honored.
Although I can't be there in person, this is a terrific opportunity to get personalized and undivided attention from my staff.
Scott County Old Depot
18933 Veternas Memorial Highway
Dungannon, VA 24245
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM


For more information on upcoming Kaine Connects, click here
"

No comments:

Post a Comment