Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can Teenagers Practice Driving on a Tractor?

Fair disclosure: My brother learned to drive a tractor at age eleven. That's how most kids who lived on or near farms, in our part of Virginia, learned to drive. Drivers' training courses at school were a classroom course in highway laws and basic car maintenance.

Another fair disclosure: Although I've heard that tractor accidents are possible, I've never heard of anyone actually being injured in one.

Please read Mike Opelka's report with this in mind:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/feds-attack-family-farms-again/

Currently I don't have a link to an easy e-petition form you can use to share your concerns about this micromanagement boondoggle with your representatives in Congress, but I recommend doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment