Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tornado Update

The photographer known as Mark Mabry is still on the road, currently in Kentucky, where he talked to a man who doesn't appreciate "sightseers" who drive past his former trailer park without "Carhartt and chainsaw":

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/i-have-to-deal-with-this-sh-beck-employee-tells-of-emotional-encounter-with-storm-victim/

This comment is for readers in Lee County or Eastern Kentucky: You want to see a chick (or, some of you might say, an old biddy) swing a saw, send me an e-mail. My Significant Other has to work, my cousins in the construction business don't travel with women (even relatives, because busybodies might not know who their relatives are), and I would rather be behind a saw than in front of this computer today. I'm so tired of cyberspace by now that when I dragged myself to the computer center this morning I felt too blinkin' bored to remember my voter registration card--inexcusable, but that's the way my brain works sometimes. And top-heavy bodies get ugly if not exercised.

But I work in jeans and a T-shirt. I regret this, because they work for the guys...I don't actually own a Carhartt.

No comments:

Post a Comment