Friday, May 31, 2013

Scott Lingamfelter for Delegate, Again

Delegate Scott Lingamfelter, sponsor of the wonderful "Boneta Bill," didn't plan to run for 31st District Delegate again this year. He expected to be running for lieutenant-governor. Now he's having to campaign to keep his seat in the House of Delegates.

"
When I began my campaign for Lieutenant Governor, this was my vision: A Virginia focused on protecting the Constitutional rights of all of our citizens, the vitality and prosperity of our families, and the growth and success of all businesses.
 
         While I wanted very much to lead the fight as your Lieutenant Governor nominee, our Party looked to another solid leader, E.W. Jackson, who I am proud to support.  I did not expect to return to the House of Delegates in 2014, but many friends and patriots devoted to the conservative cause have asked me to run for re-election to the House.  
 
         After giving this a lot of thought and prayer since the Convention concluded, I have decided that I will seek re-election this year to the Virginia House of Delegates.  The fight must continue for a Virginia that respects our Constitutional rights, understands that the family is the basis of our civilization as a state and nation, and that small business, not the government, is the engine of our economy.
 
         Many of you already know my record as a leader in the Army for 28 years and in the House for 13 years.  You know me as an authentic conservative with an A+ from the NRA, 100% ratings from the Family Foundation, and 100% ratings from the National Federation of Independent Business, (NFIB).  And while I may not have been your top candidate for Lieutenant Governor, I hope that I can gain your support for re-election to the House.
 
         If you can support me with a donation of $50, $100, $250, or even $500, this will help us launch the campaign, which I must do immediately to be successful.  You can do that by going to my Lieutenant Governor's site (which is being transitioned to the new campaign shortly) and donating today. Please click here!
 
         It is time to join the fight.  The battle has begun, victory is at hand, and we are the Army summoned to the task.  As the old cavalry commander summoned his troops, "Ride to the sound of the guns!"
 
Ride on!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment